Monday 8 March 2010

BBC London News - Feature on Undershaw

Should you have been unfortunate to miss the feature that the BBC aired you can go to the following link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8551000/8551603.stm

I would like to send my personal thanks to the BBC for their help and hard work to get this out in time before the first meeting of the town council on 11th March.

From this I would very much like to be involved in the making of a TV documentary on Conan Doyle's time at Undershaw and our efforts to save his home. A Commissioning Editor is an important factor in making this reality. As a matter of interest I have contacted 'The One Show' to see whether we can get Undershaw and our efforts featured on there. Again I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment