Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Mayor of Haslemere

The recently appointed Mayor of Haslemere is Councillor Jim Edwards who incidentally was the only councillor who voted against the planning application for development. Councillor Edwards said at the meeting on the 9th June 2010 when he spoke out against the development:
"Undershaw has got tremendous historic importance and the local people are really against this development and I can understand why, it is over development and I know my learned friends have said they don't really believe what the Town Council say, but it really is a massive development in my opinion unacceptable". Here is a Councillor that spoke with the local people in mind. I know who I am voting for at the next election, don't you? Well done at becoming Mayor Cllr Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment